Buffy the Vampire Slayer Fic

This private archive is specifically for fanfic relating to the WB show Buffy the Vampire Slayer, as well as a few things I can't find anyplace else for.


    » Into the Mouth of Hell: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." This is about to become very important for Buffy. Set towards the end of the second season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, this fanfic introduces two original characters who may hold the key to reuniting Buffy with her lover. This is also archived at The Slayer's Fanfic Archive. Complete.
    » Hold On: Short and extremely sappy; set during the episode 'Becoming II'. Complete.
    » Whose Angel Are You Anyway?: A rewrite of the episode 'Angel', from Angel's point of view. Complete.
    » Guilty Pleasures. Warning: erotica. Do not read if you are a minor or not interested in that kind of thing. Hey, this story's also archived at The Naughty Slayer, The Loft, and the Slayer's Playhouse. Wow, I'm popular, huh?
    » New Beginnings. An incomplete piece that was started when I was inspired by several people (thank you, Gail and Brian) to try and figure out how the third season of Buffy might start. Add in a dose of spoilers and some hefty speculation, and here you have it.
    » Buffy: Warrior Princess: Incomplete; a brief taste of crossover insanity.
    » Quote List from the 1992 movie.


this page last updated on 26 september 2012